Thursday, September 21, 2023
Google search engine
HomeGeneral News6 Years Old Boy Dies From Electrocution

6 Years Old Boy Dies From Electrocution

In the Gomoa East District of the Central Region, at Fetteh Kakraba, a six-year-old boy was electrocuted to death.

Subscribe to our newsletter!

Theophilus Eleke was fatally electrocuted when he came into contact with an electric container store.

Eyewitnesses who talked to the media claim that the container shop where the youngster was electrocuted had previously electrocuted a few other locals.

The terrible incident occurred late on May 2 as the child was playing football around the container store.

Benjamin Sakyi, an eyewitness, claims he discovered the boy’s motionless body near a concrete block and the container.

It is thought that Bernard Obi, the store’s proprietor, electrified the container store to deter burglars from breaking in.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Most Popular

Recent Comments